MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN
INSTITUTE OF CONTROL SYSTEMS OF ANAS
SUMGAYIT STATE UNIVERSITY
We invite you to take part at II International Scientific Conference on “Information systems and technologies: achievements and perspectives” which will be held at Sumgayit State University on May 21-22, 2020.
Please be informed that the conference is held by the consent of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan and it has been included in the “List of scientific conferences, symposia and congresses of international and republican level to be held in higher educational institutions in 2020” approved by the order of the Minister of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated January 29, 2020 № F-47.
Sections of the conference:
1. Information-measuring and management systems
2. Systematic analysis and modeling
3. Mechatronics and robotics
4. Corporative information systems and their application
5. Intellectual automated design systems
6. New technologies in instrumentation
Requirements for theses layout:
1. Format – A4, font – Times New Roman 12 pt, space for each side – 2 cm, interval between lines – 1,15 cm, indentation – 1,25 cm;
2. Formulas – Microsoft Equation
3. Thesis or article title - with capital letters, bold font, in page width;
4. Author's surname, name, paternal name –in the middle, in bold;
5. Place of work, city, country and e-mail address – in the middle, in italics
6. Key words (5-7 words) and summary (60-80 words) – in two other languages
7. Volume – 1-3 full pages
8. Reference to literature - in square brackets;
Only one thesis or article is accepted from one author.
Working languages of the conference: Azerbaijani, Russian, English
Conference materials after verification in the anti-plagiarism system will be published in the collection and posted on the sdu.edu.az website and in the eLibrary database.
Deadline for conference materials is April 30, 2020. They are received to email@example.com or in electronic carrier and in printed form to the address below:
AZ 5008. Sumgayit city, 43rd block, Baku Street 1, Sumgayit State University (I teaching building), Faculty of Engineering, auditorium 214.
Coordinator: assoc.prof. Anar Namazov
Contact number: (+99418) 644 89 06